As Hybrid Theory grows, our need for top-class services and user interfaces, for both internal and customer-facing tools has expanded. In order to develop and deliver those new requirements, an expansion of the current team is needed.
In addition, you will have exposure to some of our low-latency web services and data processors, written mostly in Go, that are enabling us to capture and process several billion events every month through our data pipelines.
What we need from you
- Prior experience working on APIs and Single Page Applications built in any framework or language.
- Exposure to unit and integration code testing .
- Good grasp of HTML and CSS fundamentals.
- Basics of databases (SQL and/or NoSQL).
- Experienced and comfortable working in a Scrum team.
- Open to collaboration with the rest of the team.
- An interest to write great code.
What you’ll get from us
- Chance to master React working on a SPA.
- Help building strong SOA APIs in Python.
- Opportunity to become polyglot full stack via learning Golang.
- Learn how to confidently ship robust, clean and well tested code.
- Getting to know a wide variety of technologies: we always try to use the best tool for the job.
- Learn from a senior Agile team.
- Chance to learn to work with an Amazon Web Services infrastructure.
- Grow into your responsibilities over time: become an expert.
- Working remotely and interacting with our distributed team (mainly in Barcelona and London but with offices in the US, Singapore and Australia).
- Great team culture. We love sharing knowledge, fun or drinks!
- Flexible working hours, fitness fund and private health insurance.
Hybrid Theory is an established company with the feel of a start-up. We like to maintain and cultivate our company culture - flat structure, autonomy for employees, friendly and sociable team. Come and check out us!
About Hybrid Theory
At Hybrid Theory we use big-data to help companies find new customers.
We do this by harnessing technology and talent to power data-driven advertising across the customer journey, through expert operational and data management capabilities, deep customer and industry intelligence, and flawless campaign activation.
A global business with colleagues worldwide serving North America, EMEA and APAC regions. We are recognized for our capabilities through several award nominations and wins, including best Trading Team at the Drum Marketing Awards 2020. Our biggest recognition though is our 90% retention rate which has contributed to us enjoying substantial yearly growth.