Front-End Software Engineer - Shoreditch, London, UK
As Hybrid Theory grow, our need for top-class user interfaces, for both internal and customer-facing tools, has expanded. In order to develop and deliver those new requirements, an expansion of the current Front-End team is needed.
What we need from you
- Prior experience working on a SPA built in any framework (React, Angular, Vue, etc.).
- Good grasp of HTML and CSS fundamentals.
- Experienced and comfortable working in an Agile team.
- Open to collaboration with the rest of the team.
- An interest to write great code.
What you’ll get from us
- Chance to master React working on re-write of a SPA.
- Learn how to confident ship robust, clean and well tested code.
- Opportunity to become polyglot full stack via learning Python and/or Golang.
- Getting to know a wide variety of technologies: we always try to use the best tool for the job.
- Learn from a senior Agile team,
- Chance to learn to work with an Amazon Web Services infrastructure.
- Grow into your responsibilities over time: become an expert.
- Working in our London office’s HQ, and interacting with our distributed team in Barcelona.
- Great team culture. Team lunches, board games… We love sharing knowledge, fun or drinks!
- Flexible working hours, fitness fund, WFH days, private health insurance and generous holidays.
Hybrid Theory is an established company with the feel of a start-up. We like to maintain and cultivate our company culture - flat structure, autonomy for employees, friendly and sociable team. Come and check out us!
with ref. Hybrid Theory - Front-End Software Engineer - Shoreditch, London, UK.