BI Engineer - Barcelona, ES
Hybrid Theory’s continued growth has led to a need for a dedicated BI engineer to join the team in our new Data Hub in Barcelona.
There are a number of exciting projects involving visualisation, data representation and reporting underway or starting. You will work as part of the data team, partnering with product and business teams and collaborate with the rest of the data team to make high impact decisions based on data.
What we need from you
- We expect you to have knowledge on data wrangling, data analysis and visualisation.
- Experience in building beautiful dashboards and visualisations.
- Experience working with any BI tool (PowerBI, Tableau, Qlikview, Looker…)
- Experience designing and executing ad-hoc analysis and presenting the results in a clear and useful way.
- Experience working with product teams to gather requirements.
- Not to be afraid of getting your hands dirty building and maintaining high quality ETLs and data pipelines would be a plus.
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Open to collaboration with the rest of the team.
What you’ll get from us
- Being able to work with large scale datasets.
- Getting to know a wide variety of technologies: we always try to use the best tool for the job.
- Experience with cloud-based technologies.
- Learn from a senior Agile team,
- Grow into your responsibilities over time: become an expert.
- Working in our Barcelona office’s data hub, and interacting with our distributed team (mainly in London but with offices in the US, Singapur and Australia).
- Flexible working hours, fitness fund, WFH days and private health insurance.
Hybrid Theory is an established company with the feel of a start-up. We like to maintain and cultivate our company culture - flat structure, autonomy for employees, friendly and sociable team. Come and check out us!
with ref. Hybrid Theory - BI Engineer - Barcelona, ES.